A TSA brings together public domain information (target homology, gene and protein expression profiles, transgenic and mutation phenotype data) with the expertise of experienced toxicologists into a concise report that identifies key risks by organ/tissue.
Why are TSAs important in drug discovery and development?
Understanding potential safety liabilities associated with a target at an early point in a project helps you to anticipate and manage issues before they arise.
Our Acuity TSAs form the basis of a risk mitigation plan including the ranking of risks and potential next steps.
Acuity TSAs are created by project toxicologists, supported by artificial intelligence, to provide an understanding of target and modality safety liabilities and a risk mitigation plan.
Our concise and customised Acuity TSAs will:
• Increase your knowledge of potential safety liabilities
• Support timely and informed decision-making
• Maximise the use of your limited resources
• Boost confidence with a comprehensive search using the latest AI technology
• Include an optional annual update